We are pleased to advise we can continue to offer online alcohol sales & contact-less delivery to our customers during Alert Levels 2 - 3, as confirmed by MBIE.
What is Contact-less Delivery
- Courier will knock on the door and step back two metres.
- Courier will ask for the customer’s name (to record proof of delivery & verify age) and leave the item on the ground.
- Customers receiving orders provide their name in place of signing
- If no one is home and there is no ‘authority to leave’ specified, the courier will leave a card to call and return the item to their depot.
- DrinkSpy offer same day delivery on selected items to North, Central & West Auckland (week days only). Orders must be placed before 11am
- DrinkSpy offer next day delivery on selected items to North, Central & West Auckland (week days only). Order must be placed by 4pm previous day
- Selected items available for same/next day delivery to Auckland locations are noted on each product page
- For all other items and delivery locations, please allow extra time for delivery of your order (up to 5 - 7 working days) as couriers are still experiencing some delays.
If you have any further queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as quickly as we can.
Keep safe everybody and enjoy alcohol responsibly during this time.