We are pleased to advise we can continue to offer online alcohol sales & contact-less delivery to our customers during Alert Levels 1 - 4, as confirmed by MBIE.
What is Contact-less Delivery
- Courier will knock on the door and step back two metres.
- Courier will ask for the customer’s name (to record proof of delivery & verify age) and leave the item on the ground.
- Customers receiving orders provide their name in place of signing
- If no one is home and there is no ‘authority to leave’ specified, the courier will leave a card to call and return the item to their depot.
- Please allow up to 3 - 5 working days for delivery in the North & South Island during Alert levels 2 - 4.
- For delivery to Auckland locations, please allow up to 2 - 4 working days during Alert levels 2 - 4.
- For rural delivery locations, please allow an extra 1 - 2 working days for delivery of your order (ie in addition to the above).
If you have any further queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as quickly as we can.
Keep safe everybody and enjoy alcohol responsibly during this time.