Please note many of the items sold directly on this website are shipped direct from the importer, brewery, winery, distillery or local supplier. Due to COVID, current supply chain issues and increased Xmas demand, some courier networks are experiencing delays. See below expected lead times for delivery, but this may vary depending on the item ordered and shipping location. Please contact us directly if you have any queries before you place an order.
Delivery Lead Times
- Auckland: allow 2 - 3 working days.
- North Island: allow 3 - 5 working days
- South Island: allow 3 - 7 working days
- Rural Delivery: allow an extra 1 - 2 working days for delivery of your order (ie in addition to the above).
- NOTE: There are longer delays for Yealands, Babydoll, The Crossings, Kahurangi and Trout Valley wines shipped from Tasman between 15/12/21 - 15/01/22.
What is Contact-less Delivery
- Courier will knock on the door and step back two metres.
- Courier will ask for the customer’s name (to record proof of delivery & verify age) and leave the item on the ground.
- Customers receiving orders provide their name in place of signing
- If no one is home and there is no ‘authority to leave’ specified, the courier will leave a card to call and return the item to their depot.
If you have any further queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as quickly as we can.
Keep safe everybody and enjoy alcohol responsibly during this time.